First of all, you may be wondering what NATE is. NATE stands for North American Technician Excellence. It’s the largest non-profit certification organization in the nation for refrigeration, air conditioning, heating and ventilation technicians. From NATE’s website: “NATE is the certification organization governed, owned, operated, developed and supported by the entire HVAC/R industry.”
Why should you hire a NATE certified technician? NATE certified technicians are preferred among many different groups, including: technicians, contractors, manufacturers, distributors, educators, trainers, utilities and, most importantly, consumers.
Why are NATE certified technicians so well respected? Read the reasons and watch the video below, and it won’t be long before you’re making sure your HVAC technician is NATE certified.
- They do the job right the first time, meaning fewer calls backs.
- They generate more income for their employers, so they receive a bigger paycheck, which makes the technicians value their jobs more, and work harder.
- NATE has a uniform test standard, which his beneficial to educators and trainers.
- They correctly install and service sophisticated equipment. In the long run this equipment saves energy and money.
- NATE certified trainers are well trained, very experienced and knowledgeable.
Benefits of Hiring a NATE Certified Tech
To sum up: a NATE certified technician is the ONLY person you want working on your HVAC system.
And guess what? All of the technicians at Cunningham Associates are NATE certified, meaning they have attended classes on both technical skills and customer service and have passed a series of exams.
Call Cunningham Associates today, and we’ll send a NATE certified technician to your home to help with all of your heating and air conditioning needs! We can be reached at (770) 455-6722 or you can fill out one of our online forms for repairs, an estimate on a new air conditioning system or furnace installation, or maintenance on your existing system.