- The cast-aluminum heat exchanger in the GWB9-IH transfers heat three times faster than conventional cast-iron exchangers. So you enjoy rapid warmth when you need it.
- With a corrosion-resistant cast-aluminum heat exchanger, you can take comfort knowing the boiler will deliver dependable performance, season after season.
- The GWB9-IH is designed to integrate easily into a traditional radiator system. Its compact design allows flexible installation inside your home for easy replacement of an older boiler with a higher efficiency model.
Here are some of the top features of the GWB9-IH:
- Cast-aluminum heat exchanger—transfers heat up to three times faster than traditional cast iron exchangers
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2020. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2020 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Sealed combustion—minimizes fan noise and provides quiet, soothing heat
- Easy integration—low temperature supply and return water makes the unit compatible with existing radiant and underfloor systems
- Durable cabinet—heavy-gauge steel cabinet and baked-on paint finish
- Compact and versatile—allows easy installation in a basement, closet or alcove enclosure, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
PublicationsGWB9-IH Boiler Product Brochure
*Shipped as natural gas; field convertible to LP.