1Proven ResultsWe are proud to have been awarded some of the industry's top honors, including Home Reports Best Pick since 2005 and multiple Angie's List Super Service Awards.
2Long-Term CommitmentOur goal is to create a long-term, caring commitment to our customers through trusting relationships and our dedication to the Atlanta community. We strive to be stewards of our environment and offer the highest quality and most energy efficient products available.
3Superior WorkmanshipOur technicians are the best in the industry. From installation to repair and maintenance, you can count on the expertise of our staff. NATE and EPA-certified, professional, prompt, and respectful of your property, when you call Cunningham, you will have peace of mind.
4Unparalleled Customer ServiceYou can count on Cunningham. We are on a first-name basis with our clients and have dedicated owner commitment and involvement. At Cunningham, customers come first, and it shows.
A Cunningham Associates technician will provide a service report at the conclusion of each inspection. The report will indicate all work performed, the condition of the equipment, and what repairs are needed, if applicable.
- Cooling System Inspection & Service
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Inspect and clean evaporator drain
- Replace standard 1" filter
- Check thermostat selector
- Check temperature drop
- Clean condenser coil with water
- Check fan blade for tightness
- Check start relays
- Check wiring connections and disconnect
- Inspect refrigerant lines
- Check expansion device
- Check contactor
- Check thermostat operation
- Check circuit breakers and fuses
- Clean condenser cabinet
- Check fan motor
- Check start capacitors
- Check temperature across condenser coils
- Check run capacitors
- Check blower