Dave Lennox Signature® Collection XC25 Air Conditioner
Here are some of the top features of the XC25:
Efficiency rating of up to 26.00 SEER can save you hundreds of dollars each year**, compared to a standard air conditioner.
ENERGY STAR® certified which means the air conditioner meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2017. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2017 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Precise Comfort® technology adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1% for the ultimate in temperature control.
Variable-capacity, inverter controlled operation works much like the cruise control system of high performance automobiles, automatically making adjustments as necessary. In the XC25, cooling capacity automatically adjusts up or down, based upon cooling demand, to use only the precise amount of energy needed to maintain temperature within 0.5 degrees of your thermostat setpoint.
SilentComfort™ technology delivers sound levels as low as 59 dB, up to 50% quieter than a standard air conditioner.
- The most precise and efficient air conditioner you can buy*
- Efficiency ratings of up to 26.00 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- ENERGY STAR® certified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Variable-capacity operation works much like the cruise control system of high-performance automobiles, automatically making adjustments as necessary, within 0.5 degrees of your set temperature, to provide maximum energy efficiency
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the air conditioner, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- Additional federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation.†
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sound levels as low as 59 dB, up to 50% quieter than a standard air conditioner.
- Precision-balanced, direct-drive fan—delivers ultra quiet operation with a patent-pending fan design
- SilentComfort fan grille—provides vortex suppression to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home
- Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative, industry-leading materials and sound-isolating mounts
- Precise Comfort® technology adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1% for the ultimate in temperature control
- Climate IQ® technology modifies system output depending on geographical area to deliver greater comfort and humidity control
- Variable-speed inverter controlled motor provides a quiet and consistent flow of air for an ideal balance of temperature and humidity in your home
- SilentComfort™ outdoor fan motor with composite fan blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- PermaGuard™ cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance; protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
PublicationsXC25 Air Conditioner Product Brochure
*Efficiency claim based on comparison of air conditioning and heat pump products' SEER as published in AHRI (January 2015). Actual system combination efficient may vary; consult a Lennox Dealer or AHRI for exact system efficiencies. Precision claim based on the cooling capacity range of the XC/XP25-036 units as compared to equivalent-sized competitive variable capacity compressor units.
**This chart compares the 5-year savings you can expect from a 26.00 SEER air conditioner vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER rating and industry-standard equipment with a 13.00 SEER rating. The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,800 cooling hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending December 2012). Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
***iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
†Consult your tax expert before claiming energy efficiency solar tax credits.