If you have an HVAC job that needs doing, call our team of friendly and courteous professionals to take care of your home. We’ll take all the necessary steps to make sure you’re happy with our service.
1Proven ResultsWe are proud to have been awarded some of the industry's top honors, including Home Reports Best Pick since 2005 and multiple Angie's List Super Service Awards.
2Long-Term CommitmentOur goal is to create a long-term, caring commitment to our customers through trusting relationships and our dedication to the Atlanta community. We strive to be stewards of our environment and offer the highest quality and most energy efficient products available.
3Superior WorkmanshipOur technicians are the best in the industry. From installation to repair and maintenance, you can count on the expertise of our staff. NATE and EPA-certified, professional, prompt, and respectful of your property, when you call Cunningham, you will have peace of mind.
4Unparalleled Customer ServiceYou can count on Cunningham. We are on a first-name basis with our clients and have dedicated owner commitment and involvement. At Cunningham, customers come first, and it shows.
Signs Your Commercial HVAC System Needs Attention
To ensure your HVAC system operates efficiently, Sandy Springs businesses should stay alert for these common warning signs that their commercial HVAC system may require attention:
- Insufficient heating or cooling: If your HVAC system fails to provide adequate heating or cooling, it could be a sign of a malfunction. Uneven temperatures, weak airflow, or inconsistent comfort levels are indicators that your system needs attention.
- Strange sounds: Unusual noises such as banging, rattling, grinding, or squealing coming from your HVAC system can indicate various issues. These may include loose components, worn-out belts, motor problems, or debris accumulation.
- Foul odors: Foul and persistent odors emanating from the vents may suggest mold growth, a dead animal or pest infestation, or a clogged drainage system. These odors not only affect indoor air quality but also indicate potential health hazards.
- Increased energy bills: A sudden spike in energy bills without any change in consumption patterns can indicate an inefficient HVAC system. Malfunctioning components, dirty filters, or poor insulation can cause your system to work harder, leading to increased energy usage.
- Frequent cycling on and off: If your HVAC system frequently cycles on and off, it may signal an underlying issue. This could be due to thermostat malfunctions, refrigerant leaks, or improper sensor readings. Continuous cycling can strain the system and lead to premature wear and tear.
- Poor air quality: Dusty or stale air, excessive humidity, or a significant increase in allergens and irritants can indicate poor indoor air quality. A malfunctioning HVAC system may fail to properly filter and circulate the air, leading to respiratory discomfort and health issues.
- Water leaks or moisture: Water leaks or condensation around or near the HVAC system are signs of potential problems. They may indicate issues with drainage, clogged or damaged pipes, or malfunctioning components. Promptly addressing these issues is crucial to prevent water damage and mold growth.
Contact Our Licensed HVAC Technicians in Sandy Springs
Our award-winning team of fully licensed HVAC technicians provides unparalleled HVAC services in the Sandy Springs area. With 24/7 emergency services and free estimates available, you can trust our friendly home experts to get the job done right the first time around without breaking the bank.
Our HVAC experts are fully licensed and offer 24/7 emergency services for Sandy Springs business owners. Contact us to schedule a commercial HVAC service!